Thursday, June 13, 2013

MIA

Dear Maizy,

I feel like such a bum for not posting since APRIL!!  But in my defense we have been super busy having a blast!

We had an awesome Easter - you had 3 Easters!  It was like Christmas all over again.

Then we went to Hawaii!  Yes, Hawaii!!  We had the time of our lives. 

You have grown and changed SO much.  You are hilarious, sweet, funny, hot-headed, beautiful, strong, energetic, low-patience (sorry about that), smart, thoughtful, passionate, kind and cuddly!

You LOVE to give people kisses on the nose!

You like to correct people to say "bum" and not "butt" although you made it ok for your to say "chicken butt".

You have all of your Grandpa's wrapped around your finger!

Grandma Shelly is your favorite person in the world and I'm a close second.

Your dad likes to call you "turtle face" when you're being a pill.

There is nothing you can't climb and/or jump off of.

You LOVE to draw, color and paint - on every surface!!  The interior of the car, the coffee table, your wall - oh your poor bedroom wall!

We are all getting excited for the arrival of your brother.  You love to "hug" him and tickle him, it's the most tender thing to witness.  I can't wait for you two to meet. 

You love to sing and dance.  Your favorite song to sing is a 20 minute rendition of Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star. 

You love, love, love to play outside, squash ants, climb up your slide and tell us to "watch this awesome move" or "watch this special move." Then you make us clap for you which we happily oblige.

You love to sit in the front seat of the car and pretend to drive, sometimes this is cute sometimes not so much - like when we're in a hurry or you refuse to get in your seat.

You are the light of mine and your dad's life.  We love you SO much and would do anything for you.

We have started to put you in time out when you act up and you do not like that one bit.  After being in time out for 30 seconds you say "mom, can I say sorry now?"  You kill me.

You love, love, love attention from us which is worry some for when your brother makes his debut. 

If your father and I are talking and you want our attention you tell us to "zip our lips!"  Yikes!

You say funny and adorable things that I am not quite sure where you get.  For example you said "I'm gonna shake like a rattlesnake" and shook your cute little body!!

If you see someone that is sad you say "mom I am going to sing to them and then they will be happy."

I had a headache one night and you asked how I was feeling and I told you my headache went away and you said "you so happy that your headache went away?"

I was telling someone that you are two and a half and you said "I'm not half!"

You are so smart.  Seriously.  The things you say, know, point out to me, observe and remember blow me away!!

I love you so much!

I promise I will get better about posting and I will do a big catchup with pictures.

I love you babe!

I am SO looking forward to your brother getting here and me staying home with the two of you!

Love you!

Love,
mommy




No comments:

Post a Comment