Thursday, December 6, 2012

Park

Dear Maizy,

The weekend before Thanksgiving we went out to breakfast at Bayleaf Cafe - yum!

Since you were so dang cute and well behaved at breakfast we told you that we would go to the park after.  Everyone at the restaurant loved you!  Even the cute bartender with tattoos all over said that you are "precious!" See even big, tough looking guys can appreciate a darling kid! 



So we went to the park after our yummy breakfast.  We were there all alone and it was AWESOME!

Even though you hadn't been to the park in a while you were still a pro! you climbed and monkeyed around like no one's business.  Daddy has taught you so well to take it slow and where to put your hands while climbing up the big metal ladders.  I love watching your cute face while you concentrate and are so methodical about your next move.  Daddy has definitely set you up for success at the park! 

It made me sad that summer is long gone! I just think that we will have to squeeze in some time at the park when we can.  We had a blast!!

See........................












I love that you are so active.  Your arms and legs have defined muscles.  I want you to always stay active and take care of your body.  

You are also such a little daredevil too that it gives me a heart attack!  I love the little risk taker side of you.  I hope you always take challenges no matter how big or small.  I will always be there for you and supporting you!

Thanks for always being so gosh dang fun and cute!
Oh I just remembered something you said at the park - there was a boy that came to the park with his family.  You pointed to the boy and said "what's his name?"  The boy was standing like 10 feet away and I said "I don't know."  Then you said "he hit me!"  We laughed but explained that he didn't and you should say things like that.  

You are saying the most hilarious things as of late!

Love you!

Love,
mommy
  

No comments:

Post a Comment