Thursday, December 6, 2012

New Coat

Dear Maizy,

A few Fridays ago Grandma Shelly picked me up from work, then we went and picked you up at Grandma Donker's where you spent the day.  Daddy had the key to the house (this is an ongoing issue for us and has a real simple solution and that is for another post), so Grandma and I decided that we would kill some time at COSTCO.  While there we saw some coats just your size.  We went and tried them on you even though you were only interested in the glittery, brightly colored Christmas dresses next to us.  

We found a winner!



The coat isn 't bad either!

Then Grandpa Glen called and invited us on Grandma and Grandpa's date.  We joined them for some delicious sushi!  I think daddy was a little jealous.

After a wonderful dinner where you were pretty well behaved and Grandpa Glen was getting a kick out of you Grandma Shelly drove us home.  You hopped out of the car and played in the snow!!  I wasn't sure I would ever be able to get you inside the house. 



I love that you love being outside and you enjoy it all - the rain, sunshine, wind, and snow!!
We haven't had much snow since and we talked about building a snowman but we need some more snow!  I have my fingers crossed on snow for Christmas. 

Thank you for always being such a fun, sweet, lovable little girl!

Love you!

Love,
mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment