Wednesday, November 28, 2012

It's like butta'!

Dear Maizy,

I haven't written to you in far too long.  Soooooooooooooooo much has been going on, you have matured a ton, we have been doing lots of fun stuff and I am super worried I am going to forget to tell you something important.

Ok let's start with this.

You are addicted to butter.  Yes, that's right you LOVE butter.  You want it on everything including your finger just to lick it off!  You won't eat bread, toast, waffles, rolls, etc. UNLESS you can see the pad of butter on it!  Seriously.  It kind of cracks me up but at the same time I am worried about your cholesterol levels. Lucky for you you're always a movin' and a shakin' that I don't feel guilty fulfilling your request.  Um, I guess it also makes sense since you are your father's daughter and he loves butter!!  It goes You, Me then Butter for your dad!

When Aunt Brittany was here she showered you with gifts and one of them being silly puddy.  Well after a few days not much of it was a round because either A) I would find a piece stuck on the bottom of my sock or B) find a junk of it stuck in the living room rug.  Anyway, you had a little bit of puddy left that you were playing with and you were calling it "silly pup" - CUTEST thing EVER!!  I loved hearing you say "silly pup, silly pup" over and over again!
Well you were playing with it and I asked you what you were going to make and you said "hot dog", then "hamburger" and then "donut".  Ha!  You crack me up!  Not only do we not eat those things at our house - hot dogs on a rare occasion - I just thought it was super cute for you to name those things!  I love you my silly pup!!

A while ago when we hung out with Aunt Tina she gave me some wax vampire teeth to give to you.  I had them in my purse for weeeeeks!  Just waiting for the right time to give them to you when I could supervise you with this odd, messy, candy type stuff.  Well I found the right moment!


You have always been funny and showed a great sense of humor, as of late you do things intentionally to make me and your father laugh.  

I want you to know that I can't stress to you enough that your father and I both know we are truly blessed and ask ourselves and each other how we got so freakin' lucky to have you.  We feel so undeserving at times.  

I love you!

Love,
mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment