Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Catch-up Part:2 PUMPKIN CARVING

Dear Maizy,

You talked about the pumpkin patch all week and was always talking about the pumpkins and picking them up and saying "heavy!"  It was super adorable.  Well we decided to carve our pumpkins on Friday prior to Halloween.

Grandma picked me up from work, then we picked you up, went and got pizza and salad and met daddy at home to car our pumpkins!! YAY!!

Grandpa Glen was out of town, so he missed out on the fun, but I was really glad that Grandma was there.  You were cracking us up all night. 




 Daddy helping you draw a face on your pumpkin.



You got the biggest kick out of cleaning out the "pumpkin guts" and helping us get the seeds to roast.





We had such a great, fun night!  And can you believe that I didn't get one picture of our carved pumpkins!?!  Yep, I am so lame.  Our pumpkins were freaking adorable!  Grandma traced a kitty coming out of the top of a pumpkin - daddy carved it our for her.  I carved a skeleton coming out of it's grave and daddy was too busy helping us he didn't carve one which is too bad because he is fantastic at carving out pumpkins. 

You are blowing us all aways with all the adorable cute things you say and do.  You truly are remarkable!

I was more excited abut Halloween I think than you.  For two weeks you kept shouting "Happy Halloween!"  Happy Halloween Mom!" I was beginning to think you weren't sure if Halloween was ever going to happen.

Thanks for making each Halloween more and more fun and more and more memorable. 

I LOVE YOU!

Love,
mommy 

No comments:

Post a Comment