Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Jammies

Dear Maizy,

I just don't think I can stress enough that I truly know how blessed and thankful I am for you.  You are the best child anyone could ask for.  You are smart, well-behaved, beautiful, smart, funny, caring, passionate, kind, thoughtful, loving, easy to reason with, fun, creative, artsy, friendly, well mannered, busy, cool, head-strong, stylish, good at problem solving, understanding and just down right perfect!!  

Daddy was working out of town during the week the last 4 weeks, so it was just you and me babe.  I have been super, super sick at night - we can thank your little brother or sister for this later -  so you have been the best sport!  You want to play and I just want to cuddle.  I have night sickness not so much morning sickness, so I don't feel like doing much if anything.

I try to make the best of it though.  One night I got out my beads and we tried making some necklaces, but you found it kind of frustrating.  Another night I pulled out some watercolors and paper.  Another night some acrylic paints which ended up on the floor and the dining room tables and chairs.  Either way I hope that being with me hasn't been too dreadful!  Oh and baths you get to take the longest baths because I can just sit and talk to you while you do this.

I do cherish the nights we had together and saw it as a huge bonding time for us, it also made me admire you more and more because you would come up with stuff and be so creative - making me dinner, drawing, coloring, painting and playing with the beads and one night the beads even became our dinner.  Yum!!




You say and do the sweetest things. Out of no where you'll say "I love you mom! Hugs!" and we hug.  I just never, ever want to forget the softness of your cute face, the sound of your cute voice, the amazing things you say and do,

I love you SO much!

Thank you for all the happiness you have given me.  

Love you!

Love,
mommy


No comments:

Post a Comment