Friday, December 10, 2010

4 Months Old!!

Dear Maizy,

You are now 4 months old.  You are as beautiful as ever.   You are discovering your voice and starting to use it more and more, I have never heard a voice so sweet.  Although you are hard to understand since you like to talk with at least one, if not both your hands in your mouth.

We pierced your ears and they look darling!!  We went to the mall after your immunizations.  You did SO good.  You cried for a minute was all.  When I went and paid the cashier asked if I was ok - I guess I looked a little pale.  


Your First Christmas is approaching. I am super, super excited!!  Christmas is one of my favorite holidays.  I love seeing family and friends and exchanging little gifts that reflect how you think and feel about that person. 


I just can feel my heart swelling up with love for you.  I think about all that I want to teach and show you.

Please know that there is no limit to what you want to achieve and I am here for you, to support you along the way!! The possibilities are endless my dear!

Love you!

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment