Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Happy Holiday!!

Dear Maizy,

You are truly SO amazing. Last night we went over to my friend's house, Tresa, she hadn't seen you in a long time. She was very impressed with your cuteness and smiling face. You are starting to smile a lot more and cry less. Maybe you know that Santa is watching you.
Well your slacker mom finally got a tree put up for you. You seem to love it and stare at it often. I am such a lucky, lucky person to get to share my holidays with you. I am SUPER excited to watch your face light up during the upcoming events. All of the sudden it seems like you have an interest in toys that obnoxiously light up and make noise. You didn't have this interest a week ago. My how you change and grow!!!

Happy Holidays Sweet Girl!!

Love you!

Love,
mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment