Thursday, December 16, 2010

Ouch!!

Dearest Maizy,


Yesterday was your 4 month check-up with Dr. Palmieri. You did fantastic!!  Your doctor is very impressed with you.  Although you are quite small, you weighed in at 10 pounds 8 ounces, you are very alert, hold your head up very well and are right on track with your development. You were being a little wiggle worm that it took them a few to get your weight and check your heart beat.  The doc did comment that you have a good strong heart.

After all that it came time for your shots! I started crying the minute I saw the needles. You had to have 3!!!!  2 in your left leg and 1 in your right!!  Those needles are SUPER huge!!  You only cried for a minute and I cried for about 5.  Your dad gets right in there and holds you while you're getting it done.  I would but I'd probably hit the nurse for hurting you, so it's best I stand back and cry silently to myself.

You slept the rest of the afternoon and then we played the rest of the night when I got home. Although small you are full of love and personality.  I just get teary eyed when I think about how much I love and cherish you.  You are truly an amazing baby!!!!  And just SO dang cute.  We get compliments everywhere we go.

Even when you wake me up at 4 a.m. on a work night I still love you to pieces and just cuddle you to the very last minute I have to get out of bed and ready for work.

Thanks for being such a special gift!


Love you!!
Love,
Your Proud Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment