Wednesday, February 16, 2011

SAD


Dear Maizy,

Your Aunt Brittany and Patrick moved back to Seattle yesterday.  I want to cry just thinking about it because I don't think it's really sunk in yet that they are gone.  You adored Britt and she you!  The sad thing is I don't think I have any pics of the two of you.  Lesson learned here:

PLEASE ALWAYS HAVE A CAMERA WITH YOU - IF NOT YOU MAY REGRET IT.

I love my sister and I think about all the good times we've had growing up and even being grown ups.  I don't think about it a ton because I'm not a huge planner, but I really like the idea of you having a brother or sister.  Your Grandma Shelly wants you to be an only child but I don't think I could do that to you when I know how much joy a sibling can bring. Note: Not every moment with a sibling is great, but you always have a guaranteed friend in the world!

I guess we'll see what the future has in store for us kiddo.

I plan on us going to visit Britt and P this year sometime or at the very latest next year.  They will be residing in Seattle for the most part and that is my favorite city that I have visited so far.  If we could live there we would!

Well I am trying not to be too sad but I miss my sister, your Aunt and one of my best friends!

I will be here for you when you are sad!

Love you!

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment