Tuesday, February 1, 2011

What fun we have!?!?!

Dear Maizy,

I had a wonderful weekend and it was all because of you, thank you!  Friday your Aunt Brittany and Uncle Patrick watched you all day while your dad and I were at work.  They said you were really good.  Apparently you are really fond of Patrick and he you!  I got home first.   I picked you up from Grandpa Frank's house, too you home, played for a minute and gave you a bath!  You are SO cute and fun to give baths too.  You insist on eating the wash cloth every time, it's truly adorable!!  Then after we just played and hung out since I missed you all day!! 

Saturday you father and I went up to Park City for a Sundance Film and a little dinner.  You went to Great-Grandma Donker's where she, Grandma Shelly and Grandpa Donker watched you.  Your dad and I missed you like crazy and kept saying throughout the night "I wonder what Maizy is doing right now!?!"  We had a great time out and the film was fantastic.  We went to pick you up after dinner and heard all about your night.  All you did and wanted to do was play.  There are lots of cute toys at Grandma's for you to play with from the other grand kids.  The minute we got there I got scolded for giving you green poop (it's my fault!?! go figure), not having you layered in shirts and you weren't wearing a hat in Winter!  Oh I am the worst mother ever!!!  Well we got out of there in a hurry, came home and played and went to bed. 



Sunday your dad had to work so it was just you and me kiddo.  We had house guests so I got us out of the house as soon as possible.  We went to Chili's for lunch with Tresa.  You were a doll!!!  People kept commenting on how small and cute you are.  You were super handsy!  At one point you grabbed my beer and spilled it all over us!!  I just laughed.  You are SO fun to take places.  I just watch your big beautiful eyes look around and take it all in.  After lunch you fell asleep in the car, so I drove around for a few then Aunt Britt called, so we went over and visited with her.  I fed you and you took a mini nap and then we played!!!  I put you in the laundry basket and you really seemed to enjoy that.  We hung out there for a while.  Then your dad got home from work about 7pm, so I took you home since your dad missed you all day and I went to dinner at Village Inn with Patrick and Grandpa Frank.

It really was a nice weekend.  I just love every minute I get to spend with you.  Mondays are always hard for me.  This last week you starting say "baaa baaa ba baaa" it was really cute to see and listen to. You discovered your B's.  You also tried carrots - didn't like those too much and applesauce which I guess you took a liking too.  You have also taken a liking to the cartoon character, Dora the Explorer.  We discovered this when we went to a party and it was on for the kids there.  Then I turned it on for you on NetFlix and you were screaming with excitement.  I went to the store and bought you a dvd of hers to watch when you go to Granadma's house.  It is a blast to watch you while watching Dora.  You get SO excited and scream at the t.v., it cracks us up!!  I just love your darling personality. 



Your dad fed you banana yesterday and you really liked it.  When I got home from work your dad held the banana while you tried to devour it.  You were putting both your arms out trying to grab it, it was SUPER adorable and fun to watch.  You just crack your father and I up!!  You are starting to talk more and more.  You love playing with your toes and putting your foot in your mouth.  You continue to put everything you get your hands on in your mouth, it can be frightening at times as a parent because we worry about the germs and if it's a possible choking hazard - things you don't quite understand at the moment! ; )

Thank you for being so fun and great.  I am the luckiest girl in the world!!

Love you!!

Love,
Mother

No comments:

Post a Comment