Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Thank Goodness I Love You

Dear Maizy,

Lately you have been thinking that sleep is optional.  Well I every night/morning this week I have had to remind you that is not the case.  You have been waking up at 3:30am and just want to play.  That is just not conducive with my work schedule.  Thank goodness that you are super darling, cute, funny, amazing and that I love you!

You are such a good girl.  Your father and I talk about it all the time.  I am here to tell you in case it's not obvious why you are super amazing.  First of all, you were an easy delivery so right there I already love you for that.  You are beautiful inside and out.  You are funny. You are smart! You have compassion. You LOVE to learn.  You are patient.  You love animals.  You have the most gorgeous and contagious smile.  Beautiful eyelashes. Ok I could go on for days but hopefully you get the point.

Just as of late you learned the word "owie" and what it means.  If you have an "owie" you come up to me with your lips pouted and eyebrows low and your hand or where ever your hand is to kiss it better.  It makes my heart melt.

You are so dang smart and cute!!

Dad decided to try blow drying your hair.  You let him and it turned out awesome.

See...



Thank you for being so awesome.  I love you!!

Love,
mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment