Friday, January 14, 2011

Changes (my fave David Bowie song by the way)


Dearest Maizy,

You are growing and changing SO much I could write everyday about your developments. I already feel behind! We fed you rice cereal for the first time last Saturday, January 8th. As you can see in your pic you were not a fan! I guess the event was more exciting for your dad and I - to witness watching you take your first bite of "food" from a spoon. We didn't make you endure too much of the yucky stuff. Next time we will add fruit for some flavor. You did try some banana on Wednesday and you seemed to like that a little more, oh what am I talking about!?!? Your facial expression was the exact same as the one above. I guess it will all come with time and we will all discover what you like. I wonder what foods will be your favorite and if you'll be a picky eater or not and who's cooking you'll like more - Mine Vs. Your Dad!!

You crack me and your dad up everyday. You have this absolute contagious smile!! You and I talk a lot when I change your diaper and you are clearly enjoying that feeling of freedom with your diaper off. We talk about your day, you blow bubbles with your mouth, pull my hair and touch your toes! It's really an enjoyable part of my evening to interact with you like that.

You and your dad play all day. He tells me via email during the day all the cute things you do and then in more detail when I get home from work. He even video tapes you or takes pictures so I can feel a part of your day. He said that you had him cracking up the other day! You two were playing and you were growling and giggling a ton!!!

I feel and know that you are going to have a great relationship with your father and I. We both love you tonz and tonz!!! We talk about how we can't imagine our lives without you and how much you bring to them!!

I will try not to be such a slacker and stay on top of my blogging!!

Love you my dear, sweet, funny, beautiful, happy baby!!

Love,
mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment