Thursday, January 6, 2011

Maizy the Baby Genius!!


Dear Maizy,

Your father has worked the last couple of nights, so it's just been you and me babe! I have been really enjoying my nights alone with you - you know just girls!! The first night we took a bath and you were being so calm and cute in the big tub a little different from your little pink bath tub where you feel more at ease and splash and wiggle around a lot. I just enjoy watching your big beautiful eyes light up as you check out your surroundings and discover new things.

The other night I put you in your baby Einstein (pic above) and watched you play. You are learning more and more things everyday! It is SO amazing to watch. Everyday you play with the pieces more interactively and figure out their function more and more. I know it's not fun for you, but I do get a kick out of it when you get frustrated when you want something to work your way. For example, you try to put these purple things on the baby Einstein in your mouth, but they have to bend just right and with mom's help it can be done, but when you try it you get upset. Though I don't like to see you upset I like to see your mind working and your personality coming out. Plus it makes you learn and figure it out on your own.

You still love to put everything in your mouth. Last night I had a ring on my finger and you wanted it in your mouth so bad! It was quite charming.

I just adore you so much! Last night we were alone again so we just played, you were in your swing for a bit and you were totally cracking up at the little stuffed animals going round and round, then we lied down together watched a movie and fell asleep.

You are starting to rub your eyes when you get tired, it's adorable and that's a sign that play time is over and us girls take it easy.

Thanks for being such a good, fun baby!! I love your contagious smile and enjoy your company so much!

Love You!!

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment