Tuesday, January 4, 2011

HaPpY nEw YeAr!!!!

Dear Maizy,

We survived the holidays - barely! You are not aware of it yet, but our family is crazy!! But they adore and want nothing but the best for you, so we will overlook their craziness!! I had the best holidays ever because of you.  
I had a great time dressing you up and showing you off. I guess that's not really different from any other day. And I loved seeing your face light up when you saw new faces or a new toy that caught your interest.
New Years was the best one yet! Your father and I hung out with you at home. We had an amazing dinner of homemade turkey noodle soup! Your dad even made the noodles too!! Yum, yum!! Too bad you couldn't have any. At midnight your dad and I kissed each one of your cheeks and then each other. Then we had a glass of champagne and went to bed! I couldn't have been happier. Thank you for coming into my life. This is going to be a great year watching you grow, learn, seeing your smiling face everyday and hearing you discover your darling little voice (i hope you always growl for me like you do right now). I get excited thinking about it all. You have exceeded all my expectations of what I thought a child would bring into my life. I hope and wish I do the same for you. I never knew I had this much love to give. 

To 2011!! May it be a great and wonderful year that brings us much joy, peace and happiness!!

Love you!

Love,
mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment