Thursday, March 29, 2012

Get in here!!

Oops I posted this on another blog of mine!  It was meant for this one! I originally wrote it on March 16, 2012.  Sorry!

Dear Maizy,

I am saying "Get in here!" More and more and more sternly.  If you could live outside you would.  If you could prance around and get dirty outside all day every day and eat berries to survive you would, but you can't!  The other night after being outside for hours and coming inside to bathe and eat dinner you wanted to go back out not even minding the howling wind or the fact that it was pitch black outside.  I love this trait about you and realize how super fun summer time is or isn't going to be.  Fun because we are going to spend lots of time outdoors and doing kick ass stuff but not fun when we have to come in and hear you scream and watch you try to escape. 

Tuesday dad was home with you. You woke up trying to break out the kitchen door and go outside.  After breakfast and changing you out of your jammies you and dad did go outside.  I am sure it felt like a life time to get out the door and only minutes outside. Look at freaking adorable you are!!



I LOVE this picture.  All fancy free and not a care in the world except - when are they going to drag my body indoors!



This weekend we are going to the St. Patrick's Day parade at Gateway and it's outside and then you are sleeping at Grandma Shelly's and since she let's you do whatever you want you will be outside and maybe even all night!  I am sure the dogs will keep you warm if Grandma doesn't have the heart to tell you no and let's you stay out where you are happiest.

See..............................



Um, yes, you are still wearing your p.j. bottoms!



I just want you to always be happy babe and do what you enjoy most!!

I am really, really looking forward to our weekend.  Even though we'll take time apart on Saturday I know you'll have a blast with G-ma and G-pa and we will too!!!

Cheers!! Here's to an awesome weekend!!

I love you!!

Love,
mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment