Thursday, March 22, 2012

Got confidence?

Dear Maizy,

I know that throughout your life you will have good days and bad days, but just remember the good days will always out number the bad days.  Always.  If you're really having a terrible day, go home, get under the covers and wait for a new day to begin.

When people are mean to you or put you down, it's because they are jealous of you.  Seriously.  You are so beautiful, smart, kind, funny, outgoing and just amazing, so how could any one ever choose to treat you badly or put you down - it's simple - They are jealous.  It may not make sense at the time or you may not believe me, but it's SO SUPER DUPER true!  I have a handful of scenarios I could share with you about this. 

Your father and I love you so much that our hearts could explode at anytime.  We will do anything for you, anything, anytime.  We will always have your back.  Always. 

I want you to have great confidence through out your whole life.  My parents didn't teach me to have great confidence and I wonder if it's because they were kids themselves when they had me that they were still trying to figure it out, but anyway, that's neither here nor there.  Just have confidence and if you're confidence is  low you should fake it to others, but you can always confide in me.  When your confidence is low is when others see that and they will try to make your confidence even lower.   When you have confidence nn yourself amazing things will always happen for you.  Look at all the great figures of history.  They had a crap ton of confidence. 

I want you to know and believe that you can do and become anything.  "The world is your oyster."  Go to school, study, learn, learn, learn, be confident and determined and all good things will come.

I am serious.

On a lighter note.  You are home with daddy today and you two are playing outside since it's such a beautiful spring day.  It's 70+ degrees out!!

Daddy told me that this morning you brought tears to his eyes.  When you woke up you kept saying "Daddy! Daddy!"  Then you wrapped your arms around his neck and gave him the biggest hug EVER!!  You made his day and hearing that story made mine!

Love how freakin' adorable you two are!!!



Love you!

Love,
mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment