Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Too Fast for your Old Ma!!

Dear Maizy,

You are walking like CRAZY!!!!!  It's the coolest thing to watch especially since you are so petite.  I tell people you are walking and they are like "No WAY!!!"  Most babies of friends don't or didn't walk until they were 15 monthsish (yes, it's a word, my word) and were much bigger than you.

Last night I picked you up from Grandma Annette's.  She, Sienna, Aunt Deb and Aunt Jenn watched you while your dad and I worked.  When I got there you didn't even acknowledge my presence.  You were too busy walking and playing!!  We laughed because I picked you up anyway and you squirmed right out of my arms!! 

Aunt Jenn put this darling little "pony" in your hair!!  I got the biggest kick out of it, so cute!!



We hung out there for a minute and headed home.  You slept on the way and for a bit when we got home but when you wok up it was none stop until you went to bed about 11ish.  You were cracking me and your dad right up!!!

You were yelling, making noises, talking to your baby doll, you even hopped off the couch and was cracking yourself up too!!  We just watched you play and was loving every minute of it. 

Thanks for bringing so much happiness and smiles into my life.

Love you!

Love,
mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment