Thursday, July 28, 2011

All about you!

Dear Maizy,

I love everything about you!!  You make my heart smile more than you'll ever know.  You do something that cracks me up everyday!! You have the most contagious smile.

You are really starting to hate your car seat!  It's super sad.  It makes traveling not fun at all especially when you are in the back by yourself and I am driving and there is nothing I can do to help you!  One of us still always sits in the back with you, so what!?!?

So all about you......................


......You have the cutest tush I've ever seen.

......You are totally digging Pepperidge Goldfish Crackers.

......You are taking a strong interest in your books and your dolly's.

......We are teaching you to blow kisses, you end up making out with your hand and it's one of the most fantastic things I've witnessed.

.....You will randomly open mouth kiss me on my mouth and it makes me smile.

.....Your hair is the most beautiful golden color.  It shimmers in the sun and is starting to curl in the back - you may hate me for this later.

.....You have tonz of clothes and look darling everyday!!!

.....Your room is finally coming together and you are really enjoying being in "your" room to play.

......You sleep like a mad man.  It's hilarious.  I go in your room to check on you and am always surprised to seeing what position or end of the crib you're in.

.....You are really starting to get to know your Grandma's and are showing your affections towards them - super cute!!!

.....You enjoy seeing your reflection in the mirror and will makes faces, it's hilarious and super beautiful to witness.

.....You get "tired eyes" and fight every minute of it.

.....You just maybe might have a temper on you.

.....You are thought about a thousand times, if not a million times a day and that is just by me!!

.....You are definitely the most beautiful baby in the world.

.....You are super funny and already show signs of a terrific sense of humor.

.....You bring tears to my eyes when I think about how blessed I am to know you, love you and have cared for you for one year now.

.....You are the most loved baby that I know of.

.....You are mine.  Forever.

Love you!!

Love,
mom

No comments:

Post a Comment