Thursday, July 28, 2011

Weekend Update!!!

Dear Maizy,

Today is really my Monday since I had yesterday off - one benefit for working for a bunch of mormons.  I despise Mondays and even if they fall on a Tuesday because it's time to go back to work and that means I am not with you - boooooooo!!!

I L.O.V.E.  spending as much time with you as I can.  My mom said this will change when you are around age 10 but until I see what she is talking about I will continue to cherish our moments together. 

Thursday June 21st I got home from a long day at work followed by a hair appointment. Oh and I went out the night before with your father, so I was SLEEEEEEEPY!!!  Your dad went to work for a few so it was just you and me baby.  I was on the couch and fell asleep for what I thought was a minute but obviously it had to be 5 or so.  Rango the movie was not appealing to you but your can of formula surely was.  I woke up to your smiling face waking me up looking like this


I started laughing instantly, well, actually after I found out what it was, then I laughed.  It was all over the carpet, your outfit and your face.  Formula mixed with baby drool is one of the stickiest things on the planet!!!  I was still kind of groggy.  I took your clothes off, took you to the sink to wash and then who am I kidding!?!?  This girls needs a bath a.s.a.p.  In the bath you went.  I love you!!

Friday my car broke down on my lunch break so that night we hung out with Grandma for a few after she picked us up, we dropped her off and peeled out in her car.

Saturday we had biscuits and gravy for breakfast compliments of your father.

Sunday we had a bbq with the fam up at Grandma Shelly's.

Monday I had the day off - YAY!!!!  We played and ran errands all day.

Thanks for a wonderful weekend!!
Love you!!!

Love,
mom

No comments:

Post a Comment