Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Day After Christmas

Dear Maizy,

It was the day after Christmas and you still yet had to see what Santa brought you!  I had Wednesday off of work, good thing because I started feeling ill.  Anyway,  we slept in and then it was back to opening presents.  I think you were kind of over it from the day before since you just ignored the presents at first and showed little interest in opening them, but once we got you started you were into it once again.


This is the stuff you received prior to gifts from Santa and mommy and daddy.





You helping daddy out your shopping cart together.  You LOVE to help and you're so good at it!
Then came the mac daddy of gifts.  The one daddy was "building" two nights prior.  The one I was SOOOOO excited about.  The gift that will keep on giving and give you years of fun and entertainment.



You knew exactly what to do with this gift!  We had such a great day of playing with all your toys! Dad fixed us a really yummy breakfast, then he had to go to Grandma Shelly's to work.  Us girls just stayed warm in the house and played, but eventually you wore yourself out!



As the day went on for me I kept feeling more and more sick and I felt bad that I wasn't more fun for you, but you did make me feel better by making me lots of chocolate tea!

Thank you for such a wonderful, fun and exciting Christmas!!

I love watching your eyes light up with wonder and excitement.  You deserve all the best things in life - which aren't always things mind you.  I want to give you all those "things".

Love you sweet girl!

Love,
mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment