Wednesday, April 27, 2011

36 Weeks Old!!!


L.O.V.E. this picture of you.  You have the best profile and you're just SO happy! 
I'd like to think I have something to do with that! 
Love you!


Dear Maizy,

You have been in this crazy world now for 36 weeks!  I hope that you're enjoying it so far.  I know that I am. It's so crazy when I think back on how small you were and how much you have grown, changed and learn. 

You know SO much! 

You know almost how to get out of your play pen,  you know how to get out of your Bumbo,  you know to ease yourself slowly down from things so you don't fall, you know what foods you like and don't like (there are more on the like list), you know how your toys work and what they do,  you know your name,  I think you know the word "no", but pretend that you don't! Ha ha ha!

You know how to rip out mama's hoop earrings out of my ear, you know your Grandma's and get happy when you see them, you know when it's bath time and get super excited and kick those little chubber legs of yours! You know when we're getting ready to go somewhere and you get all smiley for our adventure. You know when you've been in the car too long!

You know when it's story time and you sit in my lap so well and read books with me. 
You know that mommy and daddy can't resist your smile and will always smile back at you!  You know that I will give you whatever you want. 

You know how to climb on things and make it more interesting and adventurous!  You know that you hate having your diaper changed.

You know that your mommy and daddy love you very much and would do anything for you!

The point is I could go on and on about what you now know and you're only 36 weeks old!  You are a very smart, happy, bright, energetic girl and I love you always and forever!

Thanks for being SO awesome!

I love that big heart of yours in such a little girl!

Love,
mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment