Friday, April 22, 2011

Easter pics and more!!!



Dear Maizy,

I finally got your Easter pictures.  They are to DIE for!!  You are SOOOOOO freaking cute.  I sent Easter cards to 9 very lucky people and they all LOVE them and have said the nicest things upon receiving them.  Everyone wants a copy and the package only came with so many and I need to get copies galore.



This weekend is Easter and I have been forewarned by Grandma Shelly that you are getting spoiled!!  Oh no, but seriously, am I that surprised!?!?  I think not. 



So last night your Grandma offered to take you and go play at Great Grandma Donker's for the evening while your father and I had a date night.  We kindly accepted the offer.  Your father and I went to dinner and then met Grandpa Frank for a drink and then we came and got you.



While we sat and relaxed you played like crazy!!  Both Grandma's LOVE you to pieces.  They both get on the floor and play with you.  You have TONZ of toys up there and you have a lil' keyboard on a stand that you stand up to and play.  You get the biggest kick out of that thing, it's adorable!  When we got there to pick you up you smiled so big for us and jammed on the keyboard like "look at me!" It was a precious moment for me.  You are always SO happy.



We got home and you slept the entire night!!  That's a rarity. I called the Grandma's this morning and said "You wore out my baby!!"  They laughed and told me what a blast they had.  Grandma Donker told me that you walked all along her coffee table, crawled across the floor to her, had you pick her up just so you could take her glasses off and play with them!!  She said that cracked up them up!  What a little determined girl you are!?! Love you, love you!



Well tomorrow we are going on an Easter egg hunt with Grandma Shelly and G-pa Glen and Chad, Kim and Alexia are supposed to be there as well. Then we are going up to Grandma Donker's then Sunday we are going to be at Grandma Annette's most of the day for dinner and such!  What a fun filled weekend we have ahead!!  And I get to spend it all with you!!


Thanks for being you!!

Love you!!

Love,
mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment