Friday, April 29, 2011

Home Sweet Home




Dear Maizy,

We found us a home to live in.  YAY!!!!  Since you were born we have been living in the upstairs of your Grandma Annette's house with Paul, your dad's brother, his girlfriend and her three children.  It worked for us somewhat, ok who am I kidding, it's been awful!!  We can't take it any longer, so we searched and found a place for us to make a home.  We haven't really had a home since you were born. We are over-the-moon thrilled!  We found it online yesterday, I went and looked at it on my lunch and by dinner time the landlord was handing over the keys.



The location is not ideal and the neighbor is a crazy cat lady, but the place has brand new carpet for you to crawl around on and it has lots of crawling room for you! We are going there tonight to clean and make the place all shiny, pack up Saturday and move in Sunday!! 



You will have your own room that I can not wait to decorate!!  And you will finally have your crib setup for you to play in because Lord knows you don't like to sleep!  ; )

I am so excited to fill this home with love, positivity, happiness, smiles and fun - everything else the "other place" lacks - BIG TIME!!  When you are older will tell you all about it and I always say to your father "thank God Maizy is too young to know what's going on in this house and thank God she will not remember it."  Let's just say the place is corrupt.

Whew ok so you get the picture!  In this new place of ours we will be closer to Grandma Shelly and she couldn't be happier!!!! I am happy too!

Another thing your father and I are SUPER excited about is to cook!!!  I haven't cooked in almost a year and now we'll have  kitchen of our own to utilize!! YAY!!!  We joke about who's cooking you'll like more - mine or your dad's! 



Last night after we got our keys to our new home we drove around the area (I swore to myself I would never live in Davis County) and we found that we are going to be really happy there.  I am going to get online today and find the nearest parks and library, so we can frequent them this summer. 

We found a cute little diner to eat at, Kitty and Pappas Steakhouse, it is an old diner and has been around for 64 years.  I am sure we will find our fave places to go.



I love you and am SO excited for this new chapter of our life.

Love you Funny Girl!

Love,
mom

No comments:

Post a Comment