Thursday, April 7, 2011

You Rock!!


Dear Maizy,

You are the coolest!!!  And the Cutest!!!  And the Funniest!!!  I got home last night ready to take a nap, peaked in on you and was greeted by your huge beautiful blues and your gorgeous smile!!  I was no longer tired.  We played for a few, I had to make a few phone calls as  I fed you which is always fun for me then we got ready and ran some errands.  You are such a good baby!  When we got home we made dinner.  We had fish sticks and mac and cheese (kind of gross I know) but we gave you some fish and you LOVED it!!  We couldn't feed you fast enough, it's really quite entertaining to watch you eat.  You are a good little eater.  

You are now able to feed yourself treats with your hands, crawl EVERY WHERE and hold onto things and pull yourself up to a standing position.  You rock!!  It's impressive just to watch you do all of this and improve your skills everyday. Now while changing your diaper you get up in the middle of the process and crawl away.  A diaper change now takes more time  You have days where you talk a ton and then others where you're quiet and just taking it all in.  I just can't get over how much you know and are continually learning.  You always seem to crawl into areas your not supposed to - under tables where you can bonk your head and corners where there's electrical outlets. You give me kisses with your tongue sticking out and it's quite slobbery but most definitely my favorite!!!  It's SUPER adorable. You smile a ton and even act shy now when meeting new people.  You'll bury your head in my chest, it's cute.  You're little but your personality is big!

We are moving from "The Gunn" house to an apartment at the beginning of May and I CAN NOT wait!!!  Where we live now is super crazy and pretty much awful. Our living space is cute and comfortable and I love our big bedroom, but this move is going to benefit us in SO many ways.  You will have a yard, a cute decorated room with your crib all setup, a kitchen of our own, peace and quiet and no more negative tension in the air form the people living below.  You don't feel this and won't even remember - thank God!  But we want better for you. Plus I feel bad because on the weekends we just go, go, go because I can't stand to be there!! Anyway, I am just anxious and counting down the days.

Love you!!!!  Tonz and Tonz!!!

Love,
mommy


No comments:

Post a Comment