Friday, April 15, 2011

You're funny!!!



Dear Maizy,

"You're funniest!!"  That is what I say to you all the time and what that means is your dad is funny, I am funnier and you are funniest.  You seriously cracked us up all weekend and always.

Friday night I got home and went to G-ma Annette's and played with Sienna and Trevin was there too.  They were SO cute with you!  Trevin is 3 times your size, but he was gentle when you two would play.

We went home and went to bed.  I woke up Saturday morning miserable with pink eye in both my eyes!!  I went to Instacare and got meds so that you wouldn't get it.  Then I got home and we went to Johanna's for breakfast. You were being as cute as ever.  Then we had to run home for a few and while you and I were waiting for your dad in the car you were getting tired so I rocked your car seat and sang along to Jack and Diane on the radio and you fell asleep, it was an awesome moment for me.

After we went to Wal-Mart for a few things we came home and just took it easy the rest of the night.  I had to wear my glasses and you thought it was SO funny to take them off of me and you would just laugh!!  It was the cutest thing ever.  You are just full of it.

You now walk along the tables, couches, reach up on the tables to grab stuff and are very, very mobile!!!  I can't believe how fast you are!!  You are learning and/or discovering something new each day!

Now you will hold on to the couch and will grab on to something else (the coffee table, a box, whatever) and will take a few steps to it.

Well now it's time for the weekend again - thank goodness!!  It's been kind of a long week for mommy (I'm dieting).  I am love our weekends and the adventures we take.

Love you!!

Love,
mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment