Friday, September 7, 2012

Labor Day Weekend

Dear Maizy,

We had an awesome Labor Day weekend!  It all started on Friday right when I got home.  You woke up from your nap and I brought you downstairs and put you in your high chair so you could eat a snack.  We were all just talking about our weekend plans and such.

Then you were being super cute and saying funny things and I told your dad "She blows me away with the things she does and says!"  Just then you started blowing, it cracked us up!!

Saturday we slept in until 11a.m. and then we got ready for our date with Grandma Shelly.  She picked you and I up about 1p.m. and we headed to the movie theater to see Brave.  We got to the theater and Grandma treated us to Skittles, popcorn and drinks!  Grandma is my fave person to go to the movie with besides you and your dad of course!

You weren't too into the movie, but I was.  we had a row to ourselves so you just walked around, sat on my lap, climbed on the chair, sat on Grandma's lap, ate popcorn and candy.  Regardless of not liking the movie I'd say you had a great time!

Grandma dropped us off back at our house.  We just hung out and played, then we took you back to Grandma's around 6ish and dad and I headed to a baseball game.  You were spending the night and we were sad, not because we asked Grandma but because she offered.  We arrived to the baseball stadium and it was raining like CRAZY!  Luckily we were in a suite so it didn't affect us too much.  We ate dinner, ice cream  and they handed out lots of free stuff since the game was delayed.  We didn't stay too long, so we got home pretty early and talked about how much we missed you!!









Sunday we went and got you pretty early from Grandma's since we were going to Grandma Annette's to go swimming.  We didn't get down there until about 2ish since we were slow pokes.  We only went swimming for about a half hour because it started thundering, then Grandma Annette treated me, you, daddy, Aunt Deb and Sienna to lunch at Applebee's. We had a lot of fun!  I will admit though that I like to limit the time you and Sienna spend together because she is kind of out of control! 

We got home, relaxed, ate our leftovers from lunch and before you know it, it's bed time.

Monday I had the day off because of the holiday.  Woo hoo!!

Monday you and I slept in until 11!  It was awesome.  Then we just hung out and did whatever the heck we wanted all day.  We went on a drive up the mountains.  Did a little bit of shopping. Ate a yummy dinner!  

I love our weekends together!

Thanks babe!

Love you!

Love,
mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment