Thursday, September 6, 2012

Big Slide

Dear Maizy,

The other night I got home from work and I needed some time alone.  I was tired, had a headache, so your father took you to the park to play.  You two were gone for two hours and I was So thrilled for your return. You were filthy!  Which meant you had a lot of fun, so you and dad hopped in the shower. 

When you were ready to get out of the shower I came in and got you and took you in your room for the after bath routine - dry you off, lotion, diaper, jammies. 

I was asking you questions about your day.  Then I asked you about the park.  

Mom:  Did you go on the swings?

Maizy: Yep!

Mom: Did you go down the slides?

Maizy: Yes, the big slide. On my tummy!

Mom:  Wow!!  That is awesome.  Good job?  High five!  (you are an awesome high five-er). You weren't scared?

Maizy:  Nope!

Mom: Michael!  Did Maizy go down the big slide on her tummy? 

Daddy:  (yelling from the other room) YES!  How did you know?

Mom:  Maizy told me!

Dad was quite impressed with you that you told me all about your time at the park.  He then proceeded to tell me that there was anther girl at the park that was about 4 years old and you two played beautifully together.  You followed her around.  She followed you and would help you climb and get in the swings.  

You seem to make friends pretty easily.  You are not afraid to go up to children and start talking.  Even the older kids just gush over you even though they may not understand what you are saying.  They pick you and carry you around, it's quite entertaining.

You are my sweet little friendly girl!

Love you!

Love,
mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment