Monday, September 24, 2012

Too cute

Dear Maizy,

You are just too cute for words.  I can't get enough of your smile, giggles, innocence and sense of humor.  I rush home every day to get to where ever you are (home or one of the Grandma's house).  I LOVE being with you.  You are doing something new every day and I refuse to miss out on more than I have to.

Like this for example...............................



You were taking a bath while I was cleaning the bathroom.  I look over and there you are playing with your Dora washcloth on your head like no biggie.  I cracked up instantly, took your picture and then asked you to make a funny face and you did this..................................



Does anyone get any more awesome? I think not.  You are awesome as they come babe!  I asked your dad if you have ever done this before and he said no.  

You are really starting to come into your own little self.  You say "No", a lot, but it's good because you know what you want.  You talk a TON!  Which is more than amazing. All the time people assume you are older than you are when they hear you talking in full conversation.

You are really diggin' puzzles lately and make me get on my tummy to do them too.  You blow me away with how good you are at puzzles!  Sometimes, and more so when you are tired, if the puzzles don't go together like you think they should you get quite ticked off.

You are starting to play with your baby dolls more and will soothe them by patting their back and hushing them.  You also put blankies on them and try to feed them.  The other day there was some cheese smashed into the baby dolls mouth!  Ha!

You are getting better at standing your ground with older kids when they try to take things out of your hand or interrupt your playing and wanting to do it differently.  I think it's great that you are building your confidence and telling others how you feel.  

You like to try to dress yourself, you love brushing your teeth without any help, you still adore Dora and Diego,  you are totally into animals, your puzzles and playing with your food. 

You love apple juice and macaroni and cheese!  Popsicles are still your fave! You totally dig popcorn especially at the movie theater. 

You are a good little eater at times.  Lunch seems to be your biggest meal.  if you see us eat something you want to try you say "I try, I try!"  If it's not too spicy I will give you a bite.  I love that you will at least try all kinds of food.  

We're still working on the whole sharing thing and it's going pretty well.  YAY!!  We say "taking turns" instead of sharing and that seems to work much better than the "s" word.

I love taking you places, even though it can be challenging keeping you entertained or in a cart/stroller, but some many people compliment on your beauty, cuteness and smartness!  It's almost crazy how much we hear.  Actually it's not crazy, it's expected.  I mean look at you!!!

Thanks for being such a good girl!

Mom loves you!

Love,
mommy 



No comments:

Post a Comment