Thursday, September 27, 2012

Life According to My iPhone

Dear Maizy,

Grandma Shelly took me on a date night Tuesday night.  She took me to a fantastic dinner at Ruth Chris Steakhouse then we went to see In the Heights at Pioneer Theater.  We had the best time!!  It was one of those nights that I didn't want to end. 

You stayed home with daddy and it sounds like you two had a blast as well.  When Grandma dropped me off she came in to say hi to you.  You two are so cute together and you are each other's favorite person!!

Yummy Harvest Salad! It had everything delicious in it

My petite filet that came out SIZZLING in butta!

I got the flourless chocolate cake.  Grandma got the berries 'n cream.  Both were super delish!

You showing Grandma how your alphabet game is done.

Ha ha ha!  You in Grandma's boots.  Classic!

You can get around in those things just fine. 
Cutest girl ever!
Your angel Halloween costume Grandma got you!  Too dang cute!!



Cheese!





 I love you babe!  Thanks for always being so happy, cute, fun and lovable!

Love,
mommy





No comments:

Post a Comment