Tuesday, October 2, 2012

This and That

Dear Maizy,

I can't get over how much you change and grow.  I was talking to Aunt Brittany on the phone the other night and we were talking about how time flies.  I told her that times flies especially when you see it happening right in front of your very own eyes!  I was referring to you.  I remember you just being born. You were so fragile and dependent upon me for everything and now you are this durable, talkative, funny, two year old with a mind of her own.  Crazy!!!


This is you Thursday night trying on some of your new clothes, daddy's sunglasses and just stayin' cool!  You were crackin' me and daddy up!



Thursday night you slept in our bed, you popped up when my alarm went off at 6:30 - even though I kpet pushing snooze!  You got up with me and decided you needed my shirt around your neck, a pink sock, a red sock and mommy's hat on!!  You are always in the best mood in the morning!  You were making me laugh a ton.  I knew playing with you before I went to work it was going to be a great day!! It was. 


You get SO mad that your "hat" doesn't fit you anymore!  You can't understand why in the world this hat has shrunk!   Too cute!





It was a beautiful day on Saturday and we recognize that there aren't many of these days left - winter is just around the corner, so we got ready and headed to a new park to explore!
"Come on guys!"  You were anxious to go play that's for sure. 


You were digging this park especially since it had two, yes two playgrounds!


"Kids mom! Where's the kids!?" Yep we were lucky enough to have the park to ourselves for a little while at least. 




I am bummed that I didn't get a picture of you doing the monkey bars!  You my dear are a pro at monkey bars. I was just spotting you while you were doing all the work.  You seriously are SO strong! 




You are such a little bad ass with your glasses!  Um, I did your hair..... sorry!


You L.O.V.E. jumping on bridges! You really are quite good at it.  This park was perfect because everything was just your size.  Even this cute little bench for you to eat your snacks at.


Well the kids showed up you were asking about.  They were all girls, big Tongan girls aged 8ish to 11ish.  You were so excited to see other kids, so you started following one of the girls around the park.  She sat down to go down the slide, so you sat down behind her waiting for your turn and it was maybe 5 minutes since these girls arrived, and she turned around and pushed you!  Yes, you were pushed by a 10 year old Tongan girl.  Seriously!!  So I got up from where your dad and I were sitting - 6 feet away - and walked towards you guys and just then she reached in your ear, yep your ear, what a weirdo!?!, and PINCHED you!! I was LIVID. I said "Maizy honey are you ok?"  You turned around to me and started crying, it was the saddest thing ever watching your bottom lip quiver.  I picked you up and walked away and the girl's cousin's started yelling at her to say sorry and that you are only a baby.  This dumb girl claimed you pinched her but me and her cousins included called her bluff.  I was shaking I was so pissed!  Then your dad walked over and asked where the girls parents were and that she needed to apologize, but when she refused we told them we were going to call the cops! Ha!  

Anyway, after a little while the girls left only to return with their fat ass dad!  It seriously took him 15 minutes to waddle across the field he was so fat.  Your dad and he talked for a few minutes and the dad was trying to get the story straight, but he and the girl never apologized.  Your ear remained purple for at least 24 hours, poor girl!  But nothing stops you, you continued to play and be your cute self. I am really sorry that happened, it these instances that make me hate people and their ignorant, rude, careless ways!  I do the best I can to protect you but even when I am just a few feet away means nothing to other's.  That girl is and will remain to be a menace!  The same people that would hurt an innocent baby would definitely hurt an animal or others - I mean where does this girl draw the line!?!  Unfortunately you will always have assholes in your life no matter where you go and I am sorry for that. This scenario makes my heart ache more than you will ever know.  

Well just as we were leaving the park Grandma Shelly called and invited us over for lunch.  When you heard "Grandma Shelly"  you were all about it.  We had a great time at her house and you played in the water and enjoyed the awesome weather!!



Gosh you are SO damn cute!


After Grandma's we went home, you took a nap, dad watched t.v. and I folded clothes and watched a chick flick.  Overall, we had a fantastic day.

Sunday morning you woke up and was in the best mood ever!  You were crackin' me up so I whipped out the camera to document it all!







Look at your FAT piggy bank!!  He almost weighs 12 pounds!!  He is full of $$$$$$.  The plan is when he is full and we can't put another dime in we are taking him to the bank to open your college savings account!! Woo hoo!!


You playing outside with daddy.  So you are in a shoe kick where you wear 2 kinds of shoes and not only is it super adorable, it's quite funny and creative of you!





Thank you for always an awesome weekend.  I am sorry you were bullied.  You are so beautiful, smart, funny, pretty, happy, intelligent, outgoing and darling we have a feeling that you may always have to deal with jealous people that can't handle their feelings and just may want to hurt you verbally or physically.  Wow!  That sounded a little extreme but I mean, it's a fact, you will have people jealous of you and they may not always be nice but I know you will kill them with kindness and that is what will hurt them where it counts! 




No comments:

Post a Comment