Friday, October 19, 2012

Life According to my iPhone

Dear Maizy,

Life has been super fun, crazy, busy and well just pretty much crazy-busy.

Also another highlight is Aunt Brittany is in town.  Woo hoo!! We haven't seen as much of her as I would like. 

Grandma Shelly took  us all to dinner at Bohemian Brewery the Friday that Britt arrived which was a lot of fun.  You were very entertaining. 

See......................................




Last week while Grandma Annette and the rest of the fam were out of town we stayed at their house, it was a lot of fun!  Grandma's house is all nice and new, it was almost like a mini vacation for us too. You had a great time there.  We were all kind of sad when they got home but it was bittersweet because we were happy to be in your own beds and you were happy to  play with your own toys.  But while we stayed at gma's we made some really yummy dinners, had dance parties and you brought Sienna's horse downstairs - you loved that horse!

See.........................................





You were also really into giving us, the horse, dolls and even pics of the fam "check-ups!"

I'd be lying if I didn't say I would love it if you were a doctor when you're all grown-up.  I know you'd be a fabulous one!  Just look at ya!!


You have the most contagious laugh and smile and I just can't get enough of that nose of yours.

Thanks for being such a rockstar!

I love you!

Love,
mommy


No comments:

Post a Comment