Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Friday

Dear Maizy,

I feel like the month of October has been just as crazy as some of our summer months.  I have totally slacked on writing!

I am going to try and catch us up and FAST!


Me bored at work on a Friday wishing I was with you!!



You when I picked you up!  You make my day!



Aunt Britt and I took a wine and cheese tasting class that also served up some of the best beef I have had in my life!  That is something that I don't say very often.








Then after the wine class we met a few friends and went out, it was ok, but not worth being away from you and dad for.


You and dad were on your way home from Grandma Annette's just in time to pick me up downtown from my adventure.  I sure missed you guys!

I hope that you always take the time to hang out with good friends, laugh, drink and enjoy a fine wine when you are of age of course and if it's something you enjoy in moderation.  I hope that you find pleasure in trying new things, new experiences and creating great memories.  You can't ever stop exploring and trying new things for yourself.  Do what makes you happy!

I love you!

Love,
mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment