Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Camera Phone Fun!

Dear Maizy,

Daddy has been working nights so it has been just you and me kiddo!  Although we both miss daddy we have been coping by cuddling, doing puzzles, watching Dora or Diego, and playing with the camera on my phone.

See.....................................















Who knew that watching Diego for the 100th time could still be SO intense!?!
I LOVE your freakin' face!









I seriously can't get enough of your face.  You are such a good sport - most of the time - when all I want to do is kiss your face repeatedly.  You are such a good girl too. You have been so good for me at nights with daddy gone and have been going to bed like a champ!  and actually staying asleep all night.  If anything my little friend you make my life the easiest and best it's ever been!  I don't question what I should be doing with my self - being your awesome mom is what!?!  I am never, ever bored!  You make me work hard and play even harder! You make me appreciate the little things in life, let stupid shit just roll off my back and have made me more patient than I could have ever imagined.  I can't thank you enough for, well, just being you!!

Love you!!

Love,
mom

No comments:

Post a Comment