Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Life According to my iPhone

Dear Maizy,

September has been one of the busiest months yet and it's only the 11th.  Yikes!  I haven't been able to catch up on all we've done, so I'll let the pictures do the talking.


















Gosh you're cute!  You are full of sass.  You say a billion words, know all your colors, shapes, animals and the sounds they make, now we're working on the alphabet.

You are the sweetest most polite little girl you say "Thanks Mommy!"  and "Ya pwease!"  For yes please.  You also say "No!"  Which is bad and goo, but mostly good, you haven't abused that word just yet!

Sienna gave you her old Barbie bike of sorts, so you have been working on pedaling and getting around on that thing. You love to get on your tummy to color and do puzzles and you demand everyone else get on their tummy too!  You are a demanding little girl, but it's good because you know what you want. 

You make me laugh and smile everyday!  You are addicted to my iPhone as much as I am. You are easy going and fun to take places.  You only throw tantrums when you are tired - I can't blame you for that. You are becoming more and more independent and want to do everything "I do it!"  You helped me bake a cake last night and that was quite the adventure!

I usually am not a patient person, at least I've been told so and I never thought I was, but with you I have more patience than I could ever dream about.  I am glad!  It makes our relationship a lot better had I not any patience. 

You laugh and smile ALL the time.  I love it!  You do funny things and you know they are funny! 

Thanks for being such a good, good girl.

I love you!

Love,
mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment