Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Sunday Funday

Dear Maizy,

We woke up fairly early Sunday morning since we went to bed pretty early the night before.  We ate a quick breakfast, got dressed and we were all out of the house by noon!  Wow!  

We headed back to Grandma Annette's to go swimming!!!  This time Sienna, Grandma Annette and Aunt Deb were going to join us.  

We got to the house and you and Sienna played for a minute and we chased you two around trying to get you into your bathing suits, it only took an hour. 

Then we got to the pool, it was such a hot day!  There weren't that many people there since it was a Sunday and all!  Nice!  Little do they know it's Sunday Funday!!

We got your life jacket on and you and dad jumped in the pool.  You were loving it!  You were smiling from ear to ear and was laughing!  It made me smile.  I decided not to swim.  i just laid out a little, put my feet in the water, fetched the balls that were thrown out of the pool and brought them back to you guys and tried to rad my magazine.

Sienna is a total brat that doesn't listen!  She had a plastic pail she was playing with, filling it with water and either drinking it GROSS or dumping it out.  At one point you were sitting in the shallow area with Grandma and Sienna came right up to you and dumped all that water right in your face!  It was awful!  First of all, you don't like water in your eyes and I get that - I don't either, it went up your nose ouch! and it was just down right rude!! I was PISSED!!!!!  Then I was even more mad when Sienna didn't even get punished for such behavior.  If I saw you do that to someone, which I don't think you would, you bet your bottom dollar you would be in trouble!!

You are such a happy girl that you didn't let it bother you. After swimming for a little after an hour you girls were tired!  So we went back to Grandma's and had lunch!  A real yummy lunch of ham and cheese sandwiches and chips.  You are so dang cute!  I love seeing you happy. I hope you are too babe!

Then we got home, you slept and daddy slept while I watched a scary movie!

You woke up and was as cute as ever.  You requested a popscicle and ate it in the laundry basket!! Ha ha ha!! 


I love you!  Thanks for always making me laugh and smile and reminding me not to sweat the small stuff.

Thanks for an amazing weekend!

I love you!

Love,
mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment