Friday, August 3, 2012

Check you out!

Dear Maizy,


When your dad is home with you he sends me cute pictures of you throughout the day which is by far my favorite, it's the next best thing to being home with you.


Look how cute you are!!


Yes, that is my bra you are playing with! It was hang drying on the back of the chair!



The summer Olympics are going on right now in London.  We have been eating dinner in front of the t.v. to watch the awesome event.  You like it too!  You enjoyed watching the gymnastics and especially the diving.  You even clap for them!  It's really cool to see your enthusiasm as well.


It's truly amazing to me to see the worlds best athletes come together.  They all have such amazing bodies and I can't imagine what it took them to get there and to be so amazing at something.  The hours of hard work, dedication, support from family and friends, determination, ambition and staying positive through it all and to never give up! 


I love when they show the proud parents in the stands.  They know, they truly know the hard work their children has put in to be there.  They know their goals.  They know the routines in and out.  I just love it.  My parents never asked me what my goals were or had any interest in helping me find out and achieve that goal.  I don't know if it's because they were ignorant, self absorbed, young or what but I am here for you babe.  I want to help you achieve everything you want.  I will push you if you want me to.  I don't care if you want to dance and then find out you don't like it and then want to try soccer.  As your mom I will help you in your journey to find out what your passions are and what makes you happiest.  


I know life won't always be easy and there will be times you want to give up.  I know you are going to be faced with challenges and even some that I may not understand but I will try my hardest and will always be by your side. There are things my dear that you can do to make your life easier.  That is whole other post in itself but I love you.  Forever and ever.


Love you!


Love,
mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment