Monday, August 20, 2012

Chuck E Cheese

Dear Maizy,

Thursday after work I got home, got you dressed all cute and then me, you and daddy headed out the door.  We were going to Grandpa Frank's to celebrate your birthday.  I was so super excited plus it was my Friday - I had the next day off. 

We got to Grandpa's and he was super excited to see you.  We hung out for a few then you and I picked some plums!  Yum! You called them apples but whatever.  You were a fantastic helper with the picking and putting the plums in a bag.  

Then we went inside and opened your gift from Grandpa.  Your gift was in a darling Disney Princess bag with a bag of coins for your piggy bank (someones going to college), lip gloss and a Cinderella purse that you decorate yourself.  Grandpa did a great job on your gift and it was all very thoughtful.

Then we headed to Chuck E. Cheese.  YAY!!  Grandpa bought us a meal deal - pizza, drinks and 35 tokens!!  You had 35 tokens all to yourself to ride the rides and play the games.  you were having a BLAST!!!!  You're favorite ride was the carousel and your fave games were Skeeball and another ball throwing game. 


You received tickets with most of the games.  You had 140 tickets!!  So before we left we redeemed your tickets for a box of Nerds and a mini crown.  CUTE!!

You didn't want to leave you were having so much fun!  I was so glad that we did this for your birthday but kind of sad that we hadn't done this sooner!!

After we pried your fingers off the door to leave we went back to Grandpa's to eat a piece of your birthday cake.  I took the leftover cake that Grandma Donker got for you.  Grandpa got a kick out of your cute picture on the cake.  

I had a great time! I always love hanging out with my dad and seeing you interact with your Grandpa.  He is a macho guy but he would do anything for you I just know it.

So that concluded your birthday celebrations!!  Here is to another awesome year!!  I am going to enjoy every moment of your two's!!

Thanks for being such a good, fun, awesome little girl!!

xoxoxoxoxo

Love,
mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment