Friday, March 8, 2013

Bathtub Artist

Dear Maizy,

You love bath time as much as the next kid.  I actually love it too.  I will sit by the tub and listen to you play and pretend while I read a magazine or sometimes you want me to play so I will.  We will line up your toys on the side of the tub and take turns flipping them into the water, or you will make up some pretend scenario and such.  I will wash your back and then we wash your hair and that is usually a struggle. 

Well I saw these cute crayons for  tub time and you have had a BLAST with them.  I think they are great and of good quality too AND oh my heck are you quite the artist. Even mommy and daddy have indulged in some good tub art and leaving each other messages.  

I should have taken a picture of one of your drawings before it got washed away.  I asked you what it was and it looked just like you described - a car, with windows and people in it. You are awesome babe!

Check you out!!

Besides your amazing art I do have to say you have the most adorable little bum! 


Now when you want to take a bath you say "I want to take a bath!" As you strip and leave all your clothes and diaper strewn about the house leading up to the tub. 

We are working on potty training and you are quite the little rockstar.  You usually tell me when you have to go so I will take you up to the potty and then you wash your hands as your reward - you LOVE washing your hands and playing in the water.  Anytime you ask to wash your hands I make you go potty first, it's working pretty well.  I haven't pushed you quite yet, but when it gets closer to your sibling's arrival the pressure is on!  ; ) 

I love you SO much! And your creative mind blows me away!

Love you!

Love,
mommy



No comments:

Post a Comment