Friday, August 5, 2011

*It* Happens

Dear Maizy,

I hear that all kids do this and I was patiently waiting for your day to arrive and was also hoping it'd occur on a day I was at work and WHEW it did!

Your dad went in to get you from your nap and you had *it* everywhere!!  All over your crib, bedding, your outfit, your hair, your bottle, your face, under your finger nails and maybe just, maybe near your mouth. Yuck!

I don't hold you completely responsible for this.  I blame the cheap diapers we had to buy at the local market because that is all they offered (last time I buy Western Family diapers). 

Your dad was given a great, big, dirty, stinky surprise, but at least you were smiling. 

He called me to tell me all about *it* and then put you in the tub.  Eeeeeeewwww!!  We felt so bad.

I got home from work and you would never, ever know what previous shenanigan you had gotten yourself into.  You were super clean, dressed all cute, had your shiny hair going on and a big smile on your face.

I did have the pleasure of cleaning up your crib and some of the bedding. Wow!

All better!!




Love you!!

Love,
mommy
If you ever want to hear about my similar experience as a young child, because yes *it* happens to all of us - call your Great Aunt JoLynne.  She will tell you all about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment