Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Too much fun!!!

Dear Maizy,

It's already Wednesday and I am just getting to talk about our weekend now and what a good weekend it was!!

Friday when I got home from work we decided to take you to Instacare.  You had a diaper rash that would not go away.  There were a few late nights that you were in pain - SOOOO sad!!  It had cleared up a little but not a ton.  So we got to the clinic and the doctor just adored you!! She commented on how beautiful and busy you are (that's a compliment to me.  Who wants  a slug for a baby).  She, Dr. Sarah Croskell , commented on your awesome temperment and hwo you will always be awesome.  You were so cooperative and great while she checked your ears, throat, heart beat and belly.  She looked at your rash and told us it's completely normal for a baby your age, it's just an infection that likes to linger where it's warm and moist.  She gave us an ointment for you and it's healing nicely.

After the doctor's we went to dinner at Kitty Pappa's.  You were being a little character.  You were lifting your self up on the booth to see the people on the other side.  You are SO strong.  You have these amazing arm muscles!!  I was telling your father that we can't be surprised when you climb Mt. Everest at age 11!!!

After dinner we went home and relaxed, played a little and went to bed!! 

Saturday morning we slept in a little then got ready for the day to go to your cousin Trevin's birthday party.  You and I took a bath together - we had to after you decided to try dad's coffee and got it all down the front of you - good thing it wasn't hot!!


After bath time we went to Target to get Trevin a gift and you as well.  You needed some shoes to go with your new outift and had a gift card from your birthday you needed to spend.  This is the toy I maybe picked out for you.



On our drive down to Grandma Annette's I couldn't help but take these adorable pics!!





Gosh you make my heart smile!!


 We went down to Grandma Annette's to drive down with them to the party.  It was us, Grandma, Sienna and Uncle Paul, but before we left we had to have another photo op of you adorable girls!







We got to the party and NOTHING was set up yet - no chairs, no tables, no drinks and no food!!  You kids were just running around playing.  They were blowing up balloons for the party and they were too tall for you so I got a balloon and just blew it up for you to play with on the ground - well kids liked your balloon and would take it away form you. Needless to say, I turned into Mama Bear!!  I don't know what it is about older kids but whatever you had in your hands they wanted to play with - I was NOT happy!  But no worries I got your back girl! The birthday boy thought it was a good idea to push you down!  That made my blood boil especially since no one made him apologize or hug you better.  Have I mentioned I am not impressed with any of your cousins manners!?!

Anyway, you were having fun until your tiredness kicked in.  We were there for 3 hours!!  That's a long time and we didn't even get to see Trevin open his presents.  We didn't get home until 10pm so we pretty much went to bed.

Sunday we woke up, ate some pancakes for breakfast - thanks Dad!  Played and cleaned up the house.  It was a great day just being with you and your daddy!! We did run a few errands and stopped at Costco to get some stuff for the week.  I just cherish our weekends together.

Monday you and dad just kicked it at home.  Then when I got home from work we had Green Bean Casserole and bread for dinner then you and I went to the park.  It was lovely!!  You were kind of tired so you were just taking it all in from your stroller while we went around the park then we did stop in on the swings for a few - that always makes you smile. You also managed to try some sand - you didn't like it very much!

I love you dear Maizy!  I am loving every minute of being your mom!!

Love,
mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment