Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Fun, fun and more fun!!!

Dear Maizy,

You are frickin' adorable, funny and s.m.r.t.!!!  You now know to point poke people's eye and say "eye".  It's the cutest thing ever and you can poke my eye all day just so I can hear your cute little voice.

On Friday night we just hung out at home. 

Saturday we went to Oktoberfest with Grandma, ate lunch, we drank a few beers and you entertained us.  We have it on video but you found one of these

In the hall at Snowbird and walked around with it.  It was hilarious!!  You were even cracking yourself up! I will post the video if and when I figure out how. 

We didn't stay there too long since it was kind of chilly and frankly, there isn't a ton to do besides drink. 

Then we went to Grandma's house, ate Chinese take out, watched the Utah Utes CRUSH BYU - YAY!!!, played and went home about 11pm.  It was a great fun filled day!

Sunday we stayed home and played!!  I just cherish every minute that we get to play.  When I say play that means we play with your toys, throw a ball back and forth, read books - Oh how you LOVE to read your books.  You have 3 animal books but 1 that is your favorite!  We read it over and over.  We make the animal sounds - you are a pro at roaring - and talk about all the animals. 

You have these gorgeous eyes with beautiful long eyelashes and I love watching them get bigger when something excites you and watch them as your eyes move across the pages of books.  I even love them when you look at me as you are doing something you are not supposed to do, such as - play with the electrical sockets, climb on stuff you're not supposed to and putting things in your mouth!

You crack me up at least 100 times a night.  You are too cute.  We play this thing where you hand me something and I say "thank you!"  Then you hold your hand out for me to hand you something, sometimes I give you the same item back or if you're not supposed to have it I hand you something else and you say "thank you!"  It's our favorite thing to do besides bath time for sure!!

I love you sweet girl!  I miss you like CRAZY while I am at work.  I think about you a gazillion times.

Love you!

Love,
mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment