Friday, September 23, 2011

Lucky Stars

An oldie but a goodie for sure. xoxoxo


Dear Maizy,

I thank my Lucky Stars for your EVERY day!  You are a really,  really good baby and I know this.  We know this.  We are LUCKY!  You were an easy pregnancy for me.  You were an easy birth - seriously!  All those medical and bed rest issues were my own not yours.  You rarely cried and you rarely cry now.  You are beautiful inside and out.  You are happy.  You laugh.  You smile a ton.  You are SOOOOO smart.  You are well behaved.  You are super adaptable - no binky, from breast milk to formula, to sleeping with me to sleeping in your own crib, doing things on your own and preferring it.  You are just downright awesome!!  Grandma reminds me.  Strangers at the store remind.  Your father and I remind each other.  Believe me honey we know we are truly blessed with a beautiful, perfect, wonderful gift from God.  You are such a HUGE joy in our lives and those who have the pleasure of meeting you.

I told your Grandma today at lunch that when you are older and you experience a bully - because you will, everyone does, it's part of life and other's will be jealous of you - it will be hard not to put the smack down,  literally.  You are SO special to me and I will protect you with all that I am. 

I just want you to know that I really do thank my lucky stars that I am your mother and get to be forever and that I am the luckiest mommy ever.  You are just truly so amazing.  I wonder why and how I got so lucky.  I didn't know I deserved the best gift that God can give.  Sometimes, and I not joking, I have to pinch myself that this is not a dream.

I love you sweet girl!

Thank you to you and my lucky stars!!

Love,
mommy

p.s. Your daddy and I are going to Park City overnight Saturday to Sunday while you stay with Grandma and Grandpa Glen and I am already missing you.  UGH!  But we all need these nights to play and have fun!  Then we will really appreciate our time together.  Love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment