Friday, September 2, 2011

Interesting Day!

Dear Maizy,

Monday's are always hard for me because I miss our weekends of sleeping in, playing, no routine and just doing whatever we want.

Well your dad sent me this picture, yes, this very picture.



And I said, that better be spaghetti sauce (we did have spaghetti the night before).  Well it wasn't.  You were playing in the downstairs hall way on the tile floor, tripped over a blanket you were playing with and hit your mouth on the tile floor. SAD!!!! Your dad ran up to you and held you while you cried for a minute.  Luckily, this picture looks worse than it was.  Not saying that it didn't hurt because I know it did, but you still have all your teeth and just a small split in your lip.

I was sad that I wasn't there to comfort and care for you, but I know that you are in good hands with your father.  I was ready to fly out of the office and come home to you, but wouldn't you know it, I was the only one in my department that day!

I got home and you were your super typical happy self.

You are mom and dad's little tough girl.

Love you!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment