Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Say What!?!?

Dear Maizy,

You are such a blast to be with.  Your father and I get the biggest kick out of you.  You are talking a ton lately.  Well what I mean by talking is you will quote a phrase one of us just said, but then you don't repeat it and we don't hear it again ever or maybe a day or two later.  Then you also have your own language too and that I can't quite understand yet, but I LOVE hearing you talk.

The other day we were waving goodbye to Grandma and Grandpa Glen.  You said "bye bye baby"  as they were walking away.  No one besides me heard you, but when I was saying it again for you to repeat it - you didn't.  You did the same with your dad.  He was saying "oh yeah" and was telling me how you could say it and did all day long, but you wouldn't repeat if for me, not for him, not for anything.  It just cracks me up because someone will say, "Maizy just said (insert word here)."  And then you don't say it, so I usually didn't end up believing that person, but now I have experienced this for myself.  I get it.  You just say what you want, when you want.  I love your independence though. Never lose that.

You are also continuing to be quite the little climber.  Sunday night you decided to try climbing on the coffee table and you did it!!  You climbed and stood on it, not safe, but it made for a great photo op. See...............


You were so proud of yourself as we were too!  It was the cutest thing.  I love watching you accomplish something that you really want not only is it amazing, but you won't stop until you accomplish it!


I can't get enough of watching you grow, learn and explore life.  You do it all with a big smile and such determination.  I love you baby!  Thank you for being such an amazing little girl and giving our lives so much!

K now check out this pic!  This was taken on 9/26/10 exactly a year ago from yesterday. You had just gotten out of the tub. Look at how much you have changed and grown. Crazy!!


I love you!

Love,
mommy



No comments:

Post a Comment