Friday, January 13, 2012

17 Months!!

Dear Maizy,

You turn 17 months old tomorrow!!! Say what!?!?!  Yes, 17 months.  That is just crazy to me.  The months have flown by but yet I feel like I have carried love for you in my heart much, much longer!!

You are the most exciting, fun person I know.  You are always on the move!!!  I love that about you.  I also love that when you are busily playing you will take the time to give me a quick kiss or maybe even a quick hug with your precious head on my shoulder!!!

You now say and continue to say - green, orange, jello, fishy, socks, shoes (your word for feet too), bear, baby, no, down, daddy and every animal now makes the same sound as a goldfish!!

You also understand a ton of what we are saying. You will look for something if we ask, you will flush the toilet - for some reason you love doing that, if we mention the bath tub you ferociously take your clothes off and try to jump in the tub whether there is water in there or not.  Smarty pants!

I love you so much!!  Thanks for being so kick ass and bringing so much happiness into my life!!

Love you!

Love,
mommy

You. Just hours old.  Now. 17 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment