Thursday, January 12, 2012

Happy Thursday!

Dear Maizy,

I live for our weekends together, so I am pretty happy that today is Thursday!!  YAY!!  My mind if going non-stop on what to write to you today. I have SO much to tell you.

I have no idea where to start or stop!! Aaaaahhhhh!!!

But first, I would like to apologize for the "titles" of my posts.  Thinking of them stresses me out and I know some are quite cheesy, so please forgive me.

Yesterday when I got home from work the house was sparkling clean and smelled SO good!  Thanks Dad!!!  You were in the tub - you had an accident when you woke up so dad had to bathe you immediately, it was not a pretty situation according to your father.  I helped get you out of the tub and get dressed just in time for Grandma Shelly to come over.  Grandma arrived around 6:30pm with Chinese takeout, wine, beer, a new coloring book and crayons for you.  We ate dinner, you were quite entertaining as always, then we went in the living room to play and watch Modern Family (my fave show).  I LOVE watching you and Grandma interact.  You are so dang cute.  You did take a break to give kisses, so that was nice, you're not giving those so freely these days.  Grandma left, we played a bit more then it was bed time - you were tired!! 

Last night you woke up about 1:30am and I got up with you - your dad was out!  I went into your room, you reached for me and I picked you up, you placed your head on my shoulder and my heart melted. You are just too busy during the day to cuddle, so I have to take it when I can get it. Then I put you back in your crib while I went to refill your bottle.  I came back, picked you up and rocked you with your bottle.  There was little light in your room, I could mostly just see your big beautiful eyes staring into mine,  I rocked you while rubbing your cute little footsie's.  I assume they are sore from all the running around you do.  I rocked you for about 10 minutes then placed you back in your crib and you peacefully went back to sleep.  I cherish these sweet moments you and I share more than you'll ever know.  I love you!!!

You are truly such a blessing.  You sleep well, you eat well, I can take you places and you'll behave, you rarely cry, you are never sick (knock on wood), you were easy to give birth too, you laugh a ton, are always smiling,  you are great at sharing,  you are SO beautiful, you are strong, you are loving, you are sympathetic,  you bring SO much happiness to your family's life, you look freakin' darling in everything you wear, you are creative, determined and just down right AMAZING!!!!

Lately I am struggling on the idea of ever giving you a sibling.  I know you'd be a kick ass sister.  You already prove such awesome leadership skills, but I am just torn.  I would love your sibling just as much as I love you but WOW!!  They'd have a lot to live up to. I am just torn even at the thought.  To be continued..............................

Thank you for all you do for me and our family!!  You work hard for this family too - Dad

Love you!!

Love,
mom


An oldie but a goodie!  Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment