Friday, January 6, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Dear Maizy,

I hope that 2012 is an amazing year for you!!!!  We had a great New Years's we rung in the evening with some wonderful homemade soup - Ham and Potato.  I think this might be a tradition now if we stay home - make yummy soup - since we did this last year too!

Your father and I drank cocktails all evening.  We all took a late afternoon nap - still recovering from Christmas.  We woke up ate dinner, danced and played around.  I tried to keep you up as long as I could but you only made it until 11:30pm.  Your father and I kissed you goodnight and then stayed up to celebrate the New Year, kissed each other and went to bed!! 

2011 was a great year but I have a feeling 2012 is going to be even more awesome!!  I have some goals for us.  Here they are:

Potty Train You!!! YAY!!  I will be honest I don't like buying diapers and I certainly don't always like changing them.

Eat healthier.  We eat pretty good, but I want us to eat even more veggies and fruit!

Be more active.  Any time that we get a nice winter day you and I are to go on a walk. You LOVE being outside and I know you miss it. Any time we open the door you take a run for it. 

Take more pictures.

To really get a good bed time routine - brush teeth, read stories and bad.  We kind of have a hectic one going right now. 

I think that is it so far for our goals.  Believe me, my list is long!  I LOVE New Year's for so many reasons.  For me it's time to start fresh, new goals, hopes and surprise.  Plus on New Years Day 2010 I found out I was expecting you!!  Woo hoo!!!

I am wishing all of us and especially you a wonderful, super awesome, lovely 2012!!!

So far, so good!

Love you!

Love,
mom

No comments:

Post a Comment