Wednesday, January 18, 2012

How do you do it!?!

Dear Maizy,

You are SO amazing.  I am not quite sure how you do it.  You are always smiling and are SUPER happy and I LOVE it!!!  It's only Wednesday but it feels like thsi week should be over.  We have had to wake up early - all of us.  Get all ready and head out the door.  We have been dropping dad off at work and then you and I drive to Grandma Donker's house where you spend your day then I go to work and pick you up after.  It just makes for a long day for all of us!!  Your sleep is totally thrown off and you could be a big brat face and I would excuse it, but you're not and I love and appreciate you so much for that. You work hard for our family too!!

Grandma Donker loves you SO much and takes amazing care of you.  Her house is clean, comfortable, warm, cozy and you have tonz and tonz of toys there!!  She plays with you all day - nonstop!! To be honest if you are being watched by any one I'd pick Grandma Donker a thousand times over.  When I call to see how you're doing through out the day she tells me every cute thing you've done, what you ate, and all the things you've learned!  We appreciate Grandma SO much and I love, love, love that you and your Great Grandma get to hang out together and that she vibrant enough to get on the floor to play with you, carry you around and take awesome care of you.  You and her have quite a cute relationship! 

I am SO glad that I am blessed enough to have not have to take you to day care.  That would be the worst thing ever!  I would cry all day!!  I feel bad for those single moms or mom's that don't have family help that have to rely on others to care for their children.  We truly are blessed babe!!

Last night we went bowling with friends while Grandma Shelly took you to her house to play and when she dropped you off we were SO excited to see you.  We miss you when we don't get to hang out, so you and daddy played and wrestled while I clapped and egged you two on.  I LOVE watching you and daddy play, then you get all wound up and get silly!!

I am really tired though.  Our days go by too fast and the dishes and laundry piles up even faster!!  I think people have it around raising a newborn baby is much easier and involves more sleep and less energy.  Now that you are older you are into everything!!! You are everywhere!! You are fast and more curious than George himself!!  But guess what I am loving every minute of it and embracing it.

But some days I do wish I could put you back in this thing..............


................ then at least I would know where you are at all times and could keep you in one place!!

Thanks for bringing so much love into our lives.  Teaching my heart what unconditional love is.  Teaching me patience.  Learning relevance in life.  

Thanks for being so patient with me as I continue to grow and find myself and learn this whole mommy thing.  I couldn't ask for a better, wiser teacher!  I don't know how you do it!?!

Love you sweet girl! 

Love,
mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment