Monday, January 23, 2012

Say What!?!?

Dear Maizy,

You are saying a ton. Some are old and new words. 

Like............

............ go, go, go!  (mostly while I am driving)

........................... one , twooooooooooooo, freeeeeee!!!

.................... no, no, (while shaking your head no.)

......... daddy

.................... mommy

...... ice

...................... outside

......... fishy (then you make a fish noise, so adorable.)

..................... horsey

............................. boots (the monkey from Dora.)

......... green

........................... yellow

............socks

.........................shoes

....... baby

..................... brush (referring to your toothbrush and brush for your hair.)

And you are starting to try to dress yourself.  You now bathe yourself (I still help of course).  You will get a washcloth and wash your face after you eat.  You will sit and look at all the pages of your books.  You like to brush your teeth and walk around the house.  You like to put my shoes on and try to walk around.  You like to pretend to put makeup on like mom.

I just love watching you grow into your own little person, it's all happening SO fast and it's SO amazing to watch.  It's crazy to see what things you just learn/do naturally.  I love you so much!! 

I hope that you know how much I love you and that I know I am truly so blessed to be your mommy!!

Love you!

Love,
mom

No comments:

Post a Comment